Brenda Ashton resigned her position as Director of the Centre for English Language at Liverpool Hope University College in August 2003, claiming she had been victimised.
What does LHUC stand for?
LHUC stands for Liverpool Hope University College (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHUC
- Local Heat Transfer Simulation (thermophysics)
- London Hotels and Travel Services (UK)
- Let's Hook Up
- Liverpool Hope University (UK)
- Load Halfword Unsigned
- Local Health Unit
- Lock Haven University (Lock Haven, PA, USA)
- London Housing Unit (est. 1987)
- Lord Help Us
- Lake Harriet Upper Campus (Minnesota)
- Lock Haven University Foundation (Lock Haven, PA)
- Linotype-Hell Users Group
- Life & Health Underwriters Inc.
- Lake Highlands United Methodist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- La Horde Vocale (French vocal group in Montreal, Canada)
- Lady Health Visitor (health care)
- Landelijke Huisartsen Vereniging (Dutch: Rural Doctors Association; Netherlands; est. 1946)
- Liquid Hexavalent Vaccine
- Lock Haven, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Wales and England, London South Bank University, London Metropolitan University, Liverpool Hope University College, the University of Glamorgan and Bolton Institute of Higher Education all had dropout rates of more than 15%.
Brenda Ashton, 53, resigned as director of the Centre for English Language at Liverpool Hope university college in August 2003 claiming she had been victimised.
Mr Brocken, Professor of music and senior lecturer in creative and performing arts at Liverpool Hope University College, said the racism was shown in the abuse and sexual innuendo.
A spokesman for Liverpool Hope University added: 'A student from Liverpool Hope University College was admitted to hospital with probable meningococcal disease on December 13.
A MAN diagnosed with cancer weeks into his degree course has graduated from Liverpool Hope University College with a BSc in geography.
Now the Cornerstone Gallery at Liverpool Hope University College is to stage a new retrospective.