The "Gateway Scholarship" will consist of PS1,000 contributed by the college and a further PS5,000 from Liverpool Hope University paid over the three years of study at the university.
What does LHU stand for?
LHU stands for Liverpool Hope University (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHU
We have 7 other meanings of LHU in our Acronym Attic
- Library Hi Tech News
- Lincoln Highway Trading Post
- Long Hill Township Public Library (Gillette, NJ)
- Larry Harris Tournament Rules (online gaming)
- Light Horse Training Regiment (est. 1916; Egypt)
- Low-Harmonic Thyristor Rectifier
- Leanne Hughes Theatre School (Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Local Heat Transfer Simulation (thermophysics)
- London Hotels and Travel Services (UK)
- Let's Hook Up
- Load Halfword Unsigned
- Local Health Unit
- Lock Haven University (Lock Haven, PA, USA)
- London Housing Unit (est. 1987)
- Lord Help Us
- Lake Harriet Upper Campus (Minnesota)
- Liverpool Hope University College (UK)
- Lock Haven University Foundation (Lock Haven, PA)
- Linotype-Hell Users Group
- Life & Health Underwriters Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk ENP Newswire - 17 August 2012 Release date- 16082012 - Liverpool Hope University has been selected as a pioneering partner in the UnLtd and HEFCE HE Support Initiative, which aims to increase entrepreneurship in Higher Education institutions.
Reflect & Renew: Time For You takes place on January 14 at Liverpool Hope University with trained coaches from Appreciation Works, a social enterprise set up by Liverpool business specialists Suzanne Quinney and Helen Bush.
The occasion was the Hope in the Cities National Consultation, which this year took place in Liverpool in partnership with Liverpool Hope University.
Acknowledgments: The research reported in this paper has been funded by the School of Sciences & Social Sciences and the Education Deanery of Liverpool Hope University College.
Thomas Clapcott, aged 19, had been to the end-of-term Christmas ball at Liverpool Hope University when he first suffered agonising headaches and started vomiting.
Byline: BEN TURNER Education Reporter LIVERPOOL Hope University is putting its prices up meaning all three of the city's universities will be charging the maximum tuition fees next year.