8m refurbishment of its students' ' union, which will see the existing Liverpool Guild of Students, at Mount Pleasant, given a new bar, cafe and meeting place, with the live music venue at Mountford Hall also refurbished.
What does LGoS stand for?
LGoS stands for Liverpool Guild of Students (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LGoS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act of 1987 (New Zealand)
- Lilac Gardens of Lindsay (Ontario, Canada)
- Local Government Online
- Life Giving Outreach Ministries (Columbia, SC)
- Leading Group Office on Poverty Alleviation and Development (China)
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos (gaming)
- Little Groups Of Paratroopers
- Looks Good on Paper
- Little Groups Of Rangers
- Local Government Operational Research Unit (UK)
- Local Government Officials Training Program (Japan)
- Like Gods of the Sun (My Dying Bride album)
- Landfill Gas and Power
- Language for General Purpose(s) (language studies)
- Laser-Guided Projectile
- Latins Going Platinum
- Lead Generation Program
- Left-Green Alliance (Iceland)
- Legaspi, Philippines - Legaspi (Airport Code)
- Legend of Golden Plume (online game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A rally at 1pm will feature speakers from the Public and Commercial Services union (PCS), Unite the Union, Unison and the National Union of Teachers (NUT) as well as the National Pensioners Convention and the Liverpool Guild of Students.
Despite the low-key demonstration Josh Wright, deputy president of Liverpool Guild of Students stressed the action "was just the start to getting these issues back on the agenda".
The Zombies, Liverpool Guild of Students, The Stanley Theatre, May 18; Cardiff, The Globes, May 25; tickets from hmvtickets.
Maev McDaid, president of Liverpool Guild of Students - the University of Liverpool's student union - said the walkout would show students would not stand by and let the government continue its plans to "privatise higher education".
RIGHT Said Fred play Liverpool Guild Of Students, Stanley Theatre on April 29.
Mairead McDade, president of the Liverpool Guild of Students, said messages of support had flooded in from around the world.