Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein as a useful biomarker in chronic kidney disease.
What does L-FABP stand for?
L-FABP stands for Liver-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein (biochemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of L-FABP
- Lance-Corporal (rank)
- Linearized Coupled-Pair Many-Electron Theory
- Low-Complexity Correlated Selection Algorithm
- Light-Dark Condition
- Lower Hatch Dogged Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Dogged Time Delay
- Low Glucose-Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium
- Levels of Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Liver Cytosolic Fatty Acid Binding Protein