Fonterra has developed a unique manufacturing process that has the potential to extend the shelf life of yogurts with live and active cultures.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Live and Active Cultures (yogurt)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Light Armor Company
- Light Attack Craft (David Weber's Honor Harrington series)
- Lights Advisory Committee (sea navigation)
- Limited Access Control (Interstate and major highway operation system)
- Limits of Acceptable Change
- Lincoln Arts Council (Lincoln, NE)
- Linear Amplifier Circuit
- Link Access Control
- Linux Audio Conference (computing)
- Little American Car