Byline: MICHAEL WILKES Dear Editor, -To dismiss as appalling the views of Ms Radcliffe-Richards (Post, Sep 24) supporting trade in live human organs would, of course, be an 'emotion-led' response, but the right one nonetheless.
What does LHO stand for?
LHO stands for Live Human Organ
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHO
We have 28 other meanings of LHO in our Acronym Attic
- Lutheran Health Network (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lutheran High North (Houston, TX school)
- Labour History in New Brunswick (Canada)
- Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
- Lenox Hill Neighborhood House (New York, NY)
- Lawrence Home Nursing Team (UK)
- Large Herd Operators (Elora, ON, Canada)
- Laughing Head Off
- Lee Harvey Oswald
- Left Hand Opponent (bridge game)
- Local Head Office (various locations)
- Local Housing Organisation (UK)
- London Health Observatory (UK)
- Lost Harvesting Opportunity (forestry industry)
- Lowell House Opera (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Lower Hatch Open
- Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (genetic disorder)
- Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates LLP (est. 1950; Torrington, CT)
- La'gent Hotel Osaka Bay (hotel, Japan)
- Lighthouse of Broward (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: KAREN HAMBRIDGE A COVENTRY doctor was today starting a six-month suspension for encouraging the trade in live human organs.