Were talking about more people who die each year from cooking than from malaria, says Hisham Zerriffi, assistant professor at the Liu Institute for Global Issues, University of British Columbia.
What does LIGI stand for?
LIGI stands for Liu Institute for Global Issues (University of British Columbia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LIGI in our Acronym Attic
- Lanzhou Institute of Glaciology and Geocryology (Lanzhou, China)
- Lanco Institute of General Humanitarian Trust
- Leaders in Godly Home Teaching
- Leadership in Global Health Technology
- Learning in Godly Homes Together (homeschool organization)
- Learning Islamic Guidance for Human Tolerance
- Leeds Institute of Genetics, Health and Therapeutics (University of Leeds; UK)
- Long Island Ghost Hunting Team (New York)
- Lee ITS Guiding Highway Travelers
- Light-Weight Satellite
- Learning in Groups and Individual Assessment (European Union project; Cambridge, UK)
- Long Island Groups in Focus (market research; Manhasset, NY)
- Long Island Geographic Information Systems User Group (Long Island, NY)
- Legal Institute of the Great Lakes (College of Law, University of Toledo)
- Laboratoire d'Immunogenetique Moleculaire
- Laboratoire d'Informatique Gaspard-Monge (French: Computer Science Research Laboratory; Paris, France)
- Let It Go - Move On (military; end a meaningless discussion)
- Localized Iterative Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (CIT & MIT)
- Long Island Geocaching Organization (Bellport, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khan's work recently earned him the 2005-2006 graduate research award from the Simons Centre for Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Research at the Liu Institute for Global Issues at The University of British Columbia.