What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Linden Meadows School (Canada)
- Line Monitor
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquid Metal
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Little Mix (girl group; UK)