An instant success, the little white books sold more than one million copies in the first three years alone.
What does LWB stand for?
LWB stands for Little White Book (Tarot cards)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LWB
We have 28 other meanings of LWB in our Acronym Attic
- Greenbrier, WV, USA - Greenbrier Valley Airport (Airport Code)
- Labour and Welfare Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Lawyers without Borders (Hartford, CT)
- LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Wall Bracket
- Leary and Wilson Builders LLC (Essex Junction, VT)
- Left Wingback (soccer)
- Life without Barriers (Australia)
- Liner Waybill (shipping industry)
- Lithography Workbench
- Little White Ball (bocce ball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 25-year-old was invited by Frederick Warne & Company - owners of the Beatrix Potter property and original publisher of children's author's famous little white books - to collaborate on the development of a range of paper crafting lines including CD-Roms and rubber stamps.
Today, as she races out the door with the little white book in hand, I feel that I did well.