amp;#8221; Southwest Region: Photo by John Donoghue Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site -- The admission of nine African American students to the all-white school in 1957 played a prominent role in the desegregation of public schools in the United States as ordered by the Supreme Court in Brown v.
What does CHSC stand for?
CHSC stands for Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHSC
We have 26 other meanings of CHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Criminal History Systems Board (Massachusetts)
- Cyberport Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- California Health and Safety Code
- Canadian Home Shopping Club
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (Canadian Society of Safety Engineering; est. 1994)
- Child Health Specialty Clinics (Iowa City, IA)
- Christ Holy Sanctified Church of America, Inc. (Texas)
- Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Committee on Home-School Co-Operation (Hong Kong)
- Colorado High School Coaches Association (est. 1934)
- Connecticut High School Coaches Association
- Centre for Health and Social Care Research (UK)
- Child Health Self-Concept Scale
- Comité d'Hygiène, de Sécurité et des Conditions de Travail (France)
- Commander, Helicopter Sea Combat Wing, US Atlantic Fleet
- Camp Hill School District (Pennsylvania)
- Cape Henlopen School District (Lewes, DE)
- Center for Health Systems and Design (Texas A&M University)
- Central High School District
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jodi Morris Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site "No American city of Little Rock's size enjoys such broad access to the professional performing arts.
The site is linked to the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site lesson plan page through the National Park Service.