But their little piece of paradise was wrecked by firebugs during the Easter break.
What does LPOP stand for?
LPOP stands for Little Piece of Paradise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPOP
- Laser Performance Operations Model (computational system; Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Literacy Partners of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Local Partial Order Model
- Low Pulse Orgone Module
- Low Power Open Narrowcasting (Australia)
- Lake Placid Olympic Organizing Committee (New York)
- Large Parameter Optimization Problem (computing)
- Lipid Peroxidation Potential
- Listening Post Observation Post
- Local Point of Presence (nternet/digital communications)
- Louisiana Protective Order Registry
- LINPAC Plastics Operations System
- Low Pressure Oxygen Servicing
- Lowest Prices of the Season (retaill)
- La Plata Open Space Conservancy (Colorado)
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbo Pump
- League of Pissed Off Voters
- Loyalist Prisoners Of War
Samples in periodicals archive:
Well according to James May (above) there is, and he's keen to put that right, so he heads for Sandbanks in Poole, this little piece of paradise where he used to holiday with his family.
YOU can now buy into your own little piece of paradise as 39 acres of land known as Paradise Angling in County Durham has just come on the market.
There is an award winner amongst them - Big House Farm - and Brynheulog has been featured in A Little Piece of paradise on ITV Wales.
Byline: Matt Thomas WEATHERGIRL Ruth Wignall may have swapped her blue-screen backgrounds for the great outdoors in new series A Little Piece of Paradise - but she readily admits she's far from being a gardening guru.
Also joining her on the road for A Little Piece of Paradise will be ITV Wales' gardening expert Bill Lee, who will offering tips and advice.
Occasionally, I plan a trip into town and then a bus trip to another neighboring city down the Caribbean coast for the day, returning in the evening to this little piece of paradise.
TO VOTE FOR ENCLOSED BALL AREA CALL 0871 626 8107 Climbing mountains for a special house A RESIDENTIAL facility for disabled adults with autism is hoping to create a little piece of paradise where the Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea.