SUDBURY Another successful Little Native Hockey League tournament has come and gone in Ontario.
What does LNHL stand for?
LNHL stands for Little Native Hockey League (Little Current, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNHL
- Lamington Natural History Association
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Louisiana Nursing Home Association
- Lake Norman Home Builders Association (Mooresville, NC)
- League of New Hampshire Craftsmen (est. 1932)
- London Notting Hill Carnival (UK)
- London Notting Hill Carnival Limited (UK)
- Laboratoire National d'Hydraulique et de l'Environnement (French: National Laboratory of Hydraulics and the Environment)
- Loch Norman Highland Games (Scottish games; US)
- Late Night Hockey League
- Lymphoblastic Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (oncology)
- Lafayette Natural History Museum & Planetarium (Lafayette, LA)
- Louisiana Natural Heritage Program (est. 1984; Louisiana)
- Lowell National Historical Park (Massachusetts)
- Lymph Node Homing Receptor
- Latvian National Human Rights Office
- Lafayette Neighborhood Housing Services (Lafayette, IN)
- Lakeville North High School (Lakeville, MN)
- Lilo-an National High School (Philippines)
- London Natural History Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The annual Aboriginal youth hockey event, which is organized by the Little Native Hockey League (LNHL) and has been running for 38 years, is for the most part usually held in either Sudbury or Sauk Ste.