Three concentrations of serum calibrators containing 0 mmol/L (low), 1 mmol/L (medium), and 3 mmol/L lithium (high) were prepared by adding 1 mol/L lithium acetate stock solution to the pooled lithium-free serum.
What does LiAc stand for?
LiAc stands for Lithium Acetate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LiAc
We have 15 other meanings of LiAc in our Acronym Attic
- Life Is A Bitch
- Linux in a Box
- Lisp in A Box
- Lobbyist-In-A-Box (software)
- Local Investment Advisory Board (California)
- Love Is a Battlefield
- Long Island Antiquarian Book Dealers Association (New York)
- Legal Information Access Centre (State Library of New South Wales)
- Limited Inquiry Access Code (Bluetooth)
- Long Island Aquatic Club (Merrick, NY)
- Long Island Archives Conference
- Long Island Arts Council (Freeport, NY)
- Long Island Arts Council at Freeport (New York)
- Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science
- Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies
- Laser-Induced Acoustic Desorption
- Learning Innovations and Academic Development (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Light-Induced Atomic Desorption (physics)
- Liga Iberoamericana de Astronomia (Spanish: Latin American Astronomy League; Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yeast cells were transformed using the lithium acetate method (37) either by the p2HG-hER expression vector and the pLGERE reporter plasmid, which contains one ERE linked to the lacZ gene, or by the empty p2HG vector with the same reporter plasmid.