This, he stated while addressing a meeting of the literacy and non-formal education here the other day.
What does LNFE stand for?
LNFE stands for Literacy and Non-Formal Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNFE
- Linear Normal Form
- Log Normal Fading
- Love Never Fails (Willernie, MN ministries)
- Left No Forwarding Address
- Licensed Nursing Facility Administrator (healthcare)
- Lanzhou Nuclear Fuel Complex (China)
- Lloydminster Native Friendship Centre (Canada)
- Lake Nasser Flood and Drought Control (Egypt)
- Low-Noise Front-End
- Lyme Northern Forest Fund (founded 1976; Hanover, NH)
- Last Night from Glasgow (podcast)
- Lahontan National Fish Hatchery (est. 1956; US FWS)
- Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery (Washington)
- Lacto N Fucopentaose I
- Last Name, First Name
- Lymph Node Fine Needle Aspiration
- Lolo National Forest Plan (US Forest Service)
- Lacto-N-Fucopentaose I
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highlighting the role of NCHD, he said that the commission can assist with its huge literacy database on different core indicators of literacy and non-formal education at the national, provincial, district, tehsil, and union council levels.