Sponsored by the Connecticut Public Health Association in partnership with Literacy Volunteers of Greater Hartford and Literacy Volunteers of Central Connecticut, the initiative--now in its second year--aims to increase the health literacy of the state's low-literate adults.
What does LVGH stand for?
LVGH stands for Literacy Volunteers of Greater Hartford (Connecticut)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lastvogn (Danish: truck)
- Lehigh Valley Group (Pennsylvania)
- Licht Verstandelijk Gehandicapten (Dutch: Mentally Handicapped)
- London Vampyre Group (UK)
- Las Vegas Gamers Association (video game forum)
- Lincroft Village Green Association, Inc. (Lincroft, NJ)
- Lake Victoria Greenstone Belt (Tanzania)
- Las Vegas Gamers Club
- Las Vegas Golf Getaways (Las Vegas, NV)
- Las Vegas Gaming, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV; est. 1998)
- Light Vacuum Gas Oil
- Low-Voltage General Purpose
- Las Vegas Garden Railway Society
- La Verne Girls Softball Association (La Verne, CA)
- Loddon Valley Garden Toys (UK)
- Lake View Hotel (Mackinac Island, Michigan)
- Las Vegas Hilton (Las Vegas, NV)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Lehigh Valley Hospital (Pennsylvania, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7,500 to Literacy Volunteers of Greater Hartford for its family literacy program.