The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications used Unified Medical Language System (UMLS) tools to further analyze search logs and created a ranked list of search terms organized by NLM's Medical Subject Heading (MESH) vocabulary (McCray, Loane, Browne, & Bangalore, 1999).
What does LHNCBC stand for?
LHNCBC stands for Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Legal Hold Notification
- Little House Needleworks
- Local Health Network (Australia)
- Localized Hypertrophic Neuropathy (nerve condition)
- Long Haul Network
- Longhorn Network (Texas sports programming)
- Lourdes Health Network (Pasco, WA)
- Lutheran Health Network (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Lutheran High North (Houston, TX school)
- Labour History in New Brunswick (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications of the National Library of Medicine is worth noting.