This study was also included in the European Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) submission package for approval of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in Europe.
What does LDX stand for?
LDX stands for Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (aka Lisdexamfetamine; stimulant)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDX
We have 5 other meanings of LDX in our Acronym Attic
- Large Display Working Group
- Leadership Development Working Group
- Laidlaw, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Lintouch Development Weekly News (software)
- Lie Down and Workout (aerobics term)
- Long Deep Wet Passionate Kiss on the Lips
- Long Division With Remainders (music project)
- Laser Designated Weapon System Simulation
- Learning Disabilities Worldwide, Inc (Weston, MA)
- Lisdexamfetamine (aka Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate; stimulant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) is an inactive prodrug in which d-amphetamine is bonded to l-lysine, a naturally occurring amino acid.