Disaster drama, with Tom Skerritt, Charles S Dutton and Lisa Nicole Carson.
What does LNC stand for?
LNC stands for Lisa Nicole Carson (actress)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LNC
We have 71 other meanings of LNC in our Acronym Attic
- Late Night Chat
- Late Night Confession (band)
- Late Night Crew
- Latino Nutrition Coalition (est. 2005)
- Law of Non-Contradiction (logic)
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Leszynski Naming Convention (programming and database development)
- Libertarian National Committee
- Lincoln National Corporation (insurance)
- Line Noise Cancellation (used in VHS encoding/decoding)
- Lloyd Noble Center (University of Oklahoma, Norman campus)
- Local Naming Context
- Local Node Clock
- Low Noise Converter
- Lincoln Neighborhood Community Alliance (Kenosha, WI)
- Lymph Node Carcinoma of the Prostate
- Leave No Child Behind
- Los Nietos County Branch Library (Whittier, CA)
- Laboratorio Nacional de Computacão Científica (Brazil)
- Lake Nokomis Concerned Citizens
Samples in periodicals archive:
But when the actor got into legal troubles in real life over drug addiction, he was forced to leave the show and - along with the departure of Lisa Nicole Carson as Renee - it was the beginning of the end.
Then it emerged that Lisa Nicole Carson, who plays Ally's sensible flatmate Renee, had been on an eight-day drink and drugs binge.
AFTER being locked in a psychiatric ward after a drug and alcohol binge, troubled Ally McBeal star Lisa Nicole Carson is back - well and happy.
HELLRAISING Ally McBeal star Lisa Nicole Carson spent two weeks in a mental hospital after a drugs binge.