The Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers Union claims that the high number of poorly trained casual airport security screeners threaten Australia's airports.
What does LHMWU stand for?
LHMWU stands for Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers Union (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lotus Hosting Management System
- Lower Moreland High School (Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania)
- Lietuvos Hidrometeorologijos Tarnyba (Lithuanian Hydrometeorological Service)
- Low-Range Heparin Management Test
- Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute (Minsk, Belarus)
- Ladies' Home Mission Union (UK)
- Liquor Hospitality and Miscellaneous Union (Australia)
- Landesverband Hafenwirtschaft Mecklenburg Vorpommern (German: Land Ports of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
- Australian Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers' Union
- Lake Hemet Municipal Water District (California)
- Lateral Habenular Nucleus (neurology)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Nucleus (neurology)
- Legal Hold Notification
- Little House Needleworks
- Local Health Network (Australia)
- Localized Hypertrophic Neuropathy (nerve condition)
- Long Haul Network
- Longhorn Network (Texas sports programming)
- Lourdes Health Network (Pasco, WA)
- Lutheran Health Network (Fort Wayne, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesperson for the Liquor, Hospitality and Miscellaneous Workers Union, which represents the baggage screeners, stated that they have let Chubb know of the meeting and given the company time to respond.