A Council communique said: "The regulation is aimed at ending restrictions on liquids, aerosols and gels, moving.
What does LAG stand for?
LAG stands for Liquids, Aerosols and Gels
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAG
We have 73 other meanings of LAG in our Acronym Attic
- Laufstall-Arbeits-Gemeinschaft e.V.
- Launch Analysis Group
- Law Advisory Group
- Layered Auxiliary Graph
- Lebensabschnittsgefährte (German: Common Law Spouse)
- Left-Associative Grammar
- Legal Action Group (UK charity)
- Lehramt an Gymnasien (German: Secondary School Teacher)
- Link Adapter Group
- Link Aggregation Group (IEEE standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone carrying medically necessary liquids, aerosols and gels in excess of three ounces are also directed to these lanes.
Passengers with medically necessary liquids, aerosols and gels in excess of three ounces will also be required to use the lanes.