What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Light Magnum (ammunition)
- Light Meter (photography)
- Light Microscope
- Lightwave Multimeter (Agilent)
- Linden Meadows School (Canada)
- Line Monitor
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquid Metal