Based on an assessment of the current macro economic situation, we have decided to reduce the policy repo rate under the Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) by 25 basis points, bringing it down from 8 percent to 7.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Liquidity Adjustment Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Letnia Akademia Filmowa (Polish: Summer Film Academy)
- Leveraged Acquisition Finance
- Liability Adjustment Factor (insurance)
- Licenciado en Administracion Financiera (Mexico)
- License Applied For
- Life after Fybromalgia (support group)
- Life-cycle Applications Framework
- Like a Fish
- Like A Fox
- Line of the Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
He stated that the RBI had been comfortable both with quantity of liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) borrowing and behaviour of call rate.
However, there is an outside chance that the RBI may hike reverse repo by 50 basis points to raise the lower end of the Liquidity Adjustment Facility corridor if it considers inflation to be a structural issue, said Dr Shubhada Rao, Chief Economist, YES Bank.