Torrijos, Selective determination of polychlorinated biphenyls in waste oils using liquid-liquid partition followed by headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography with atomic emission detection, J.
What does LLP stand for?
LLP stands for Liquid-Liquid Partition (chromatography)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLP
We have 138 other meanings of LLP in our Acronym Attic
- Lifelong Learning Programme (EU)
- Lightning Location and Protection, Inc
- Lightweight Laser Printer
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Line Link Pulsing
- Linguistics Language Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Link Layer Processor (computing)
- Link Level Protocol
- Linux Lab Project