It marked a debut appearance at Online Information, and following considerable interest from attendees, all eager to take advantage of Liquid Technologies popular Liquid XML Editor, looks set to be the first of many appearances at future events.
What does LXDB stand for?
LXDB stands for Liquid XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Binding Wizard (web design tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport (airport code; Tibet)
- Liero Xtreme Alliance (gaming)
- Luminex Antibody Identification-First Specificity (antibody testing)
- Languages Across the Curriculum
- Local X Cross-Connection
- Linuxcare, Inc.
- Learning Experience Design
- Lease Expiration Date (real estate)
- Low Xanthine Dehydrogenase (genetics)
- Lightweight X11 Desktops Environment
- League of Extraordinarily Drunk Gentlemen
- Lightguide Express Entry (AT&T)
- Liquid Xenon Gamma-Ray Imaging Telescope
- Liquid Xenon Time Projection Chambers
- League of Extraordinary Fanfiction
- Legio X Fretensis (Roman legion)
- Linear Xenon Flash Tube
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (movie)
- League of Xtraordinary Gamers (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Liquid XML Editor Liquid XML Editor is an advanced XML toolkit and IDE, containing all the tools needed for designing and developing XML applications, including an XML Editor, XML Schema Editor, WSDL Editor, Web Service Tools and much more.