A senior fireman said if the liquid nitrogen gas had exploded near the Baverstock Hotel near Llwydcoed, the effects would have been 'horrendous'.
What does LNG stand for?
LNG stands for Liquid Nitrogen Gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNG
We have 40 other meanings of LNG in our Acronym Attic
- Lymph Node Fine Needle Aspiration
- Lolo National Forest Plan (US Forest Service)
- Lacto-N-Fucopentaose I
- Liga Nacional Futbol Sala (soccer; Spain)
- Little or No Functional Speech
- Lotus Notes File System (software)
- Let's Not Guess
- Life's Not Good
- Liquefied Natural Gas
- Live-Neutral-Ground (electricity)
- Local Networking Group (various locations)
- Laparoscopic Nonadjustable Gastric Banding
- Liquefied Natural Gas Carrier (sea vessel)
- Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club (Singapore)
- Low Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
- Lake Naivasha Growers' Group (Africa)
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles (California)
- Large Non-Government Organisation (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokeswoman for the Strathclyde brigade said: "A burst valve on a tank led to an escape of liquid nitrogen gas.
Once filled, the cans are pressurized with liquid nitrogen gas and closed with 202-sized aluminum ends before being heated to 260-degrees Fahrenheit.
TTE International, part of the TTE Management & Technical Training Group, is to train three groups of technicians from the Nigeria Liquid Nitrogen Gas (NLNG) company.