Liquid nitrogen is a chemical that can be used to chill and freeze food.
What does LN2 stand for?
LN2 stands for Liquid Nitrogen
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LN2
- Lotería Nacional Para La Asistencia Pública (México)
- Lotus Notes
- Lübecker Nachrichten (German newspaper)
- Lymph Node
- TSC Two-Way Link Network
- Fondazione per la Lotta Alla Non-Autosufficienza
- Local Nonorthogonal Finite-Difference Time-Domain
- Lumped-Network Finite Difference Time Domain
- Legalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Legalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Legalman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Ladies National Association
- Lancaster Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
- LandWarNet (Land Warrior Network) NetOps (Network Operations) Architecture (US DoD)
- Large National Account
- Large Network Administration
- Late Night Alumni (band)
- Launch Numerical Aperture
- Leading National Advertisers, Inc.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patten spoke out at the Caterer Middle East Chefs and Ingredients Forum in Dubai on October 9, following the news a day before that a British girl had to have her stomach removed after drinking a cocktail made with liquid nitrogen in a UK bar.
Tendrils of vapour wafted from the bowl as the liquid nitrogen reacted with the air.
The Chemistry Rendezvous BBQ, organized by Dalhousie's Department of Chemistry, not only served cake but batches of edible liquid nitrogen ice cream.
Union Process has developed a system for controlling the flow of liquid nitrogen into the grinding chamber for customers performing cryogenic grinding.