At that time, he noted that the recently-developed Liquid Metal Cleanliness Analyzer (LiMCA) and the Porous Disc Filtration Apparatus (PoDFA, a pressure filtration technique) were both shop floor methods that held considerable promise for on-line metal cleanliness control.
What does LIMCA stand for?
LIMCA stands for Liquid Metal Cleanliness Analyzer (aluminium industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIMCA
- Language Independent Metadata Browsing of European Resources (UK)
- Laboratoire d'Imagerie Moléculaire et Bioinformatique (Molecular Imaging and Bioinformatics Laboratory)
- Late Model Bus Organization, International (post-1968 Volkswagen club)
- Loss in Multiple Birth Outreach (bereavement support)
- Light Infantry Minefield Breaching System
- Lancaster Inter-Municipal Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Lexicon Iconographicum Mythologiae Classicae (German)
- Long Island Medical Care (North Babylon, NY)
- Long Island Music Coalition (New York, NY)
- Lao Iu Mien Culture Association (Oakland, CA)
- Long Island Mini Cup Association (Islip, NY)
- Limits Carbon Tax
- Long Island Marketing Concepts & Technology Inc.
- Limiting Date
- Limited Dissemination
- Limited Distribution
- Light Intensity Modulation Direct Overwrite
- Laser/Light Intensity Modulation, Direct Overwrite
- Limited Duty
- Landline, Internet, Mobile and Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nondestructive techniques--Two prominent techniques include the ultrasonic test and the liquid metal cleanliness analyzer (LIMCA).