14 ( ANI ): Scientists including one of Indian origin, have created liquid metal marbles coated in nanoparticles, which they hope will advance research in soft electronics and industrial sensing technologies.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Liquid Metal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Lifetime Maintenance
- Light Magnum (ammunition)
- Light Meter (photography)
- Light Microscope
- Lightwave Multimeter (Agilent)
- Linden Meadows School (Canada)
- Line Monitor
- Link and Motivation, Inc. (Japan)
- Linux Magazine
- Linux-Mandrake (Linux Distribution)
- Liquidity-Money (macroeconomic curve that links interest rates and output as a result of interactions in asset markets)
- List of Material/s
- Litchfield and Madison Railroad
- Little Mix (girl group; UK)
- Littlewood and Miller (probabilistic model)
- liver metastasis
- Load Multiple (IBM)
- Local Manufacture
- Location Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vehicle features a custom green paint job and is fitted with 10-spoke Chevrolet Accessories wheels with liquid metal finish and milled faces.
This liquid metal is held at about 700degC in a holding furnace before it is transferred to a ladle and poured into a casting mould.
FOUR workers suffered burns and another was treated for shock after they were scalded by hot liquid metal at a Midland factory.
introduces four new Liquid Metal brand Metallic Watercolors to their full line of watercolor paints.
Liquid Metal Paints featuring all six metallic colors in one convenient case pack.