Instead of using a liquid malt extract that is like syrup, he grinds malted grain and uses a recirculating infusion mash system that keeps uses a pump to move the unfermented beer over the grain bed.
What does LME stand for?
LME stands for Liquid Malt Extract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LME
We have 92 other meanings of LME in our Acronym Attic
- Lepidoptera of Middle East
- Let Me Explain
- Lethal Military Equipment
- Liability Management Exercise (finance)
- Licensed Master Esthetician (dermatology)
- Lightweight Maintenance Enclosure
- Limited Maintenence Electrician
- Line Module Equipment
- Line Monitoring Equipment
- Linkage Message Exchange
- Liquid Management Experiment
- Liquid Metal Embrittlement
- Liquid Motion in a Rotating Tank Experiment
- Lloyd's Mirror Effect
- Local Management Entity
- Local Multiplier Effect (finance)
- Logistics MANPRINT Evaluation
- Loi de Modernisation de l'Economie (French: Economy Modernization Act)
- London Metal Exchange (UK)
- Lower Maintenance Expense
Samples in periodicals archive:
The factory, completed in 1929, now uses about 40,000 tons of barley to make 30,000 tons of liquid malt extract per year.