Washington, Mar 5 ( ANI ): ESA's Herschel space observatory, which has spent more than three years studying the Universe, is expected to run out its supply of liquid helium coolant in the coming weeks.
What does LHE stand for?
LHE stands for Liquid Helium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHE
We have 18 other meanings of LHE in our Acronym Attic
- Local Health Delivery Plan (UK)
- Local Human Development Program (economic development; UN)
- Lithuanian Human Development Report
- Local History Digital Resources Project (California)
- Light-Heavy Duty Truck
- Lahore, Pakistan - Lahore (Airport Code)
- Lampu Hemat Energi (Indonesian: Light Emitting Diode)
- Law on Higher Education Establishments
- Lecture Hour Equivalent (education)
- Lincoln Heights Elementary (various locations)
- Load Handling Equipment (various organizations)
- Local Health Economy (investment)
- Low Hydrogen Embrittlement (zinc-nickel plating)
- Laboratory for High Energy Astrophysics (NASA)
- Language and History in Early Britain (Keith Jackson book; UK)
- Late Hebrew
- Lancaster Higher Education Center (Kentucky)
- Large Hadron Electron Collider
- Lightweight Hierarchical Error Control Coding
- Left Heart End-Diastolic Volume (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three liquid helium plants, working in parallel, will provide a total average cooling capacity of 75 kW at 4.
Transversely polarized cold neutrons traveling through liquid helium experience a PV spin rotation due to the weak interaction with an angle proportional to a linear combination of these weak meson exchange amplitudes.
GP-B is basically a big tank of liquid helium with a tube running down its center.