The ingredients within the mix significantly reduces concerns associated with liquid dairy products due to milk supply and contamination risks.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Liquid Dairy Products (TetraPak)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Document Preparer (Arizona)
- Let's Discuss, Please
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Demokrasi Partisi (Turkey)
- Liberal Demokrat Parti
- Lightweight Directory Protocol
- Limited Driving Privilege (various locations)
- Lingwa de Planeta (language)
- Link-Disjoint Path
- Linux Documentation Project
- Liquid Dispersion Polymer
- Livelihood Development Program (various organizations)
- Livestock, Dairy & Poultry
- Loaded Deployability Posture (STADEPS)
- Loader Debugger Protocol
- Loan Deficiency Program (USDA program payment for low commodity prices)
- Local Data Processor
- Local Delivery Plan (National Health Service; UK)
- Local Distribution Panel (electrical switchgear)
- Local Distribution Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
The world's leading food processing and packaging company said the opportunity arises from an expected rise in prosperity, purchasing power and desire for packaged liquid dairy products (LDP).
KARACHI, July 29 -- Consumption of packaged liquid dairy products (LDP) has grown by 19 percent per annum from 1999 to 2009, an official of Dairy Index said Wednesday.
Jonsson went on to say that these consumers with increased purchasing power want and can afford other liquid dairy products, such as flavoured milk, to satisfy new food and drink preferences.
Strong year on year growth has led it to become one of the world's largest suppliers of packaging for liquid dairy products (milk, cream), juices, nectars and still drinks and now food items such as tomato paste.
World Milk Day has provided us an opportunity to educate children and parents through interactive and educational activities", said Jose Maria Hernandez, Liquid Dairy Products Category Manager, Tetra Pak Arabia.
A statement here on Thursday said that these markets- India, China and Middle East besides Pakistan, are experiencing fast growth in the consumption of milk and other liquid dairy products based on growing populations, rising household incomes, new dietary trends and increased awareness and availability of dairy products.