For example, he believes that liquid crystal diode (LCD) technology is advantageous for cluster assemblies, too.
What does LCD stand for?
LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Diode
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LCD
We have 185 other meanings of LCD in our Acronym Attic
- Leonard Cheshire Disability (Kenya)
- Lesotho Congress for Democracy (Lesotho)
- Letter Carrier Depot (Canada Post)
- Leveraged Commentary & Data (Standard & Poor's; New York, NY)
- Ley de Competencia Desleal (Spanish: Unfair Competition Law)
- Life Cycle Development (product development)
- Limited Commercial District
- Limited Conversion Division (military)
- Line Concentrating Device (Nortel)
- Link Community Development (various locations)
- Liquid Crystal Display (display technology)
- Liquor Carbonis Detergens (skin treatment)
- LISP Code Directory (Emacs)
- Litres per Capita per Day
- Living Causes Death (online radio show and cartoon)
- Local Climatological Data
- Local Column Decoder (computer memory)
- Local Configuration Datastore
- Local Coverage Decisions (Medicare)
- Local Coverage Determination
Samples in periodicals archive:
The upgrade will feature 180,000 pixel liquid crystal diodes or LCDs (versus 120,000 in the original), a 64-degree horizontal field of view with the 360-degree virtual environment.