will collaborate on a US$550 million project to bring liquefied natural gas to the US northeast from drilling sites off Trinidad & Tobago, reports Bloomberg (May 21, 2008): The Liberty Natural Gas Transmission Project includes a deepwater pipeline system that would receive gas 15 miles off the coast of New Jersey.
What does LNG stand for?
LNG stands for Liquefied Natural Gas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LNG
We have 40 other meanings of LNG in our Acronym Attic
- Last Name, First Name
- Lymph Node Fine Needle Aspiration
- Lolo National Forest Plan (US Forest Service)
- Lacto-N-Fucopentaose I
- Liga Nacional Futbol Sala (soccer; Spain)
- Little or No Functional Speech
- Lotus Notes File System (software)
- Let's Not Guess
- Life's Not Good
- Liquid Nitrogen Gas
- Live-Neutral-Ground (electricity)
- Local Networking Group (various locations)
- Laparoscopic Nonadjustable Gastric Banding
- Liquefied Natural Gas Carrier (sea vessel)
- Literacy Network of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- Laguna National Golf & Country Club (Singapore)
- Low Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor
- Lake Naivasha Growers' Group (Africa)
- Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles (California)