King's Creameries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lion Nathan National Foods Pty Ltd.
What does LNNF stand for?
LNNF stands for Lion Nathan National Foods (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lions News Network (Lions Clubs)
- Logistics News Network (various locations)
- London News Network
- Lotus Notes Network
- Luthor News Network (Superman)
- Willoughby, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Lebanese National News Agency (Lebanon; Ministry of Information)
- Lecture Notes in Numerical and Applied Analysis
- Luria-Nebraska Neuropsychological Battery
- Lymph Node Negative Breast Carcinoma
- LANE (Local Area Network Emulation) Network-To-Network Interface (Cisco)
- For Fatherland and Freedom (Latvia)
- Lattice Neural Network Minimization
- Lake Nakuru National Park (Kenya)
- Long Neck Non-Returnable (bottled beer)
- Liegt Noch Nicht Vor (German: Is Not Yet Available)
- Lion Nathan New Zealand (alcoholic beverages)
- Ladies' Night Out (various locations)
- Lads Night Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
The merged business, to be known as Lion Nathan National Foods, will be run by Lion chief Rob Murray, assisted by Lion's senior management team.