lt;p>The end result of these efforts will be that "Red Hat and Microsoft customers will have the ability to run Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual servers on either host environment with configurations that will be tested and supported by both virtualization and operating system leaders," said Evans.
What does LVS stand for?
LVS stands for Linux Virtual Server
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LVS
We have 78 other meanings of LVS in our Acronym Attic
- Las Vegas, New Mexico (Airport Code)
- Laser Vibration Sensor
- Launch Vehicle Simulator
- Launch Vehicle System (US NASA)
- Lawrence Virtual School (Lawrence, KS)
- Layout Verification of Schematic
- Layout Versus Schematic
- Liberty, Vice, San Andreas (gaming, GTA: San Andreas modification)
- Lingnan Visiting Scholars
- Linksys Voice System (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An accompanying CD-ROM provides all the software needed to build a Linux Enterprise Cluster on top of one's current Linux distribution, including the Linux kernel, rsync, the Systemlmager package, the Heartbeat package, the Linux Virtual Server package, the Mon monitoring package, and the Ganglia package.