org/lkml/2012/7/13/154) programmer Paolo Bonzini submitted the find to the Linux Kernel Mailing List.
What does LKML stand for?
LKML stands for Linux Kernel Mailing List
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Liver-Kidney Microsomal Type 1 (antibody; also seen as LKM-1)
- Anti-Liver-Kidney Microsome Antibody
- L.K. McLean Associates, PC (est. 1950; Brookhaven, NY)
- Lietuviu Kataliku Mokslo Akademija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Catholic Academy of Science; est. 1922)
- Linux Kernel Module Builder
- Lower Keys Medical Center (Florida)
- Lembaga Ketahanan Masyarakat Desa (Indonesian government agency)
- Lighting Kit Motion Detector (military device)
- Louis K. Meisel Gallery (New York, NY)
- Lembaga Kesehatan Mahasiswa Islam (Indonesian: Institute for Health Care Students of Islam)
- Latihan Ketrampilan Manajemen Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Management Skills Training Student)
- Learning and Knowledge Management Product
- Linux Kernel Module Programming
- Linux Kernel Module Programming Guide (book)
- Lembaga Keuangan Mikro Syariah (Indonesian: Islamic Microfinance Institutions)
- Lisha Kill Middle School (Albany, NY)
- Lord Keep Me Strong
- Lake Norman (NC)
- Lehrstuhl für Kommunikationsnetze (German)
- Leknes, Norway - Leknes (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org as well as solutions from across multiple Linux distributions that ship with Xen integration including Debian, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu, and OpenSuSE, as well as the Linux Kernel mailing list and bug database, providing Xen users an exhaustive resource for troubleshooting and analysis of their virtualization platforms.
In a posting to the Linux kernel mailing list, announcing the Linux kernel 2.