Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine Newsletter.
What does LPISM stand for?
LPISM stands for Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine (Oregon State University; est. 1973)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPISM
- Lonesome Pine International Raceway (Coeburn, VA)
- Long-Pulse Infra Red
- Low-Probability-of-Intercept Radar
- Land Parcel Identification System (Czech Republic)
- Land Protection Incentive Scheme (Australia)
- Logic Programming and Intelligent Systems (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Long Pulse Ion Source (Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advanced Research; South Korea)
- Low-Pressure Injection System (nuclear energy)
- Lubbock Paranormal Investigation Society (Texas)
- La Porte Independent School District (La Porte, TX)
- Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask
- Learning Path Integrated Technique (healing)
- Logistics Process Improvement Team
- Low-Power Instrument Transformer (sensors)
- Legislative Printing, Information and Technology Systems
- Lithographers and Photoengravers International Union (est. 1964)
- Livestock Planning and Information Unit (Ghana)
- Local Project Implementation Unit (various locations)
- Large Posterior Interventricular Artery
- Low Profile Insertion Vortex (flow meter)