has announced its next-generation link layer processor (LLP), a significant new addition to the LSI(TM) family of multi-service processors.
What does LLP stand for?
LLP stands for Link Layer Processor (computing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LLP
We have 138 other meanings of LLP in our Acronym Attic
- License Limitation Program
- Life Limited Part (aircraft)
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- Lifelong Learning Programme (EU)
- Lightning Location and Protection, Inc
- Lightweight Laser Printer
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Licensed Psychologist
- Line Link Pulsing
- Linguistics Language Program (University of California, San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agere said that it's the first of the five TrueAdvanatge solution elements - the Advanced PayloadPlus 300 (APP300) network processor chip and Link Layer Processor (LLP) chip - are new networking devices, designed to be the central drivers for fuelling higher performance, lower cost converged access equipment and services.