Second, by employing an improved parameter-dependent Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional and linear matrix inequality technology, delay-dependent sufficient conditions for the exponential stability of the system are first obtained in terms of LMI conditions.
What does LMI stand for?
LMI stands for Linear Matrix Inequality
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMI
We have 156 other meanings of LMI in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Management International, Inc.
- Lean Management Institut (Germany)
- Legemiddelindustriforeningen (Norway)
- Lender's Mortgage Insurance
- Les Mills International (New Zealand)
- License Management International, LLC
- Life Measurement, Inc. (medical devices)
- Liga Maya Internacional (Spanish: Maya International League; Costa Rica)
- Light-Matter Interaction
- Like-Minded Individual
- Link Management Interface
- Lisp Machine Incorporated
- Lista Monumentelor Istorice (Romanian: List of Historical Monuments)
- Litigation Management, Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Little Marsh Island (Jacksonville, FL)
- Live Male Infant
- Liverpool Medical Institution (UK)
- Load Moment Indicator
- Local Management Interface
- Local Market Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
7nx7n] inequalities, and those condition can be realized by using the Schur complement lemma and linear matrix inequality algorithm proposed in Callier and Desoer .