Plastic Resin Production is Up Production of a variety of plastic resins showed gains in February 2000 from February 1999 and in year-to-date totals, with polypropylene and linear low density polyethylene leading the way.
What does LLDPE stand for?
LLDPE stands for Linear Low Density Polyethylene
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LLDPE in our Acronym Attic
- La Luz del Mundo Church (Light of the World Church)
- Laparoscopic Living Donor Nephrectomy
- Lightweight Language Day and Night
- Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (band Genesis album/tour)
- Left Lateral Decubitus Position
- Lifelong Learning Development Plan (UK)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (IEEE)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Discovery (TIA)
- LLDP Data Unit
- Lightweight Laser Designator Rangefinder
- Low-Level Design Review
- Laser-Light Diffraction Spectroscopy
- Logical-Level Data Sharing
- Light Light-Duty Truck
- Load Local Descriptor Table
- Loca Lola Design Team, Inc. (web design; Canada)
- Long Lossy Distributed Transmission-Line Network
- Lifelong Learning Development Unit (United Kingdom)
- Laboratory for Laser Energetics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plants will be based on Borealis' proprietary Borstar technology and will produce high density and linear low density polyethylene.