Plastic Resin Production is Up Production of a variety of plastic resins showed gains in February 2000 from February 1999 and in year-to-date totals, with polypropylene and linear low density polyethylene leading the way.
What does LLDP stand for?
LLDP stands for Linear Low Density Polyethylene
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLDP
We have 2 other meanings of LLDP in our Acronym Attic
- Live-Load Distribution Factor (construction calculation)
- Long-Lasting Delayed Graft Function
- La Libanaise Des Jeux (Lebanon lottery operator)
- Low Level Data Link
- La Luz del Mundo Church (Light of the World Church)
- Laparoscopic Living Donor Nephrectomy
- Lightweight Language Day and Night
- Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (band Genesis album/tour)
- Left Lateral Decubitus Position
- Lifelong Learning Development Plan (UK)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (IEEE)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Discovery (TIA)
- LLDP Data Unit
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Lightweight Laser Designator Rangefinder
- Low-Level Design Review
- Laser-Light Diffraction Spectroscopy
- Logical-Level Data Sharing
- Light Light-Duty Truck
- Load Local Descriptor Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plants will be based on Borealis' proprietary Borstar technology and will produce high density and linear low density polyethylene.