com)-- SPD3303 series programmable linear DC power supply provides independent triple output, total 195W power.
What does LDSM stand for?
LDSM stands for Linear DC (Direct Current) Solenoid Motor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LDSM
We have 1 other meaning of LDSM in our Acronym Attic
- Layout Design Special Interest Group (model railroads)
- Local Development Social Inclusion Programme (Ireland)
- Little Daughters of Saint John Gaulbert
- Long Distance Serial Killer
- Large Deep-Seated Lipoma
- Learning Disabilities Specialist Library
- limited switching dynamic logic
- Local Digital Subscriber Line
- Lake District Summer Music (UK)
- LANDesk Server Management (Toshiba)
- Load and Demand-Side Management (DoE, NEMS)
- Latter-Day Saints Mission Network
- Licensed Distribution System Operator
- Lipase-Digested Sesame Oil (colon cell studies)
- Large Diamond Search Pattern (computer science)
- LDS (Latter-day Saints) Philanthropies (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Liceo de San Pedro (San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines)
- Lipid Droplet Surface Protein
- Long Distance Service Provider
- Local Distributed Selfish Routing Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Driver cards are purchased separately and are inserted into the XPS-Qx to drive a variety of motors, including stepper, DC brush, rotary or linear DC brushless, voice coil, or piezoelectric.