I suggest we use a combination of linear alkyl benzene sulfonate (Pilot's LAS-99 neutralized with potassium hydroxide), diphenyl ether disulfonate (Pilot's Calfax DBA-70 neutralized with potas sium hydroxide), alkyl ether sulfate (Pilot's Calfoam ES-603), alcohol ethoxylate (Air Products'Tomadol 1 7) and amine oxide (Pilot's Caloxamine LO).
What does LABS stand for?
LABS stands for Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate (surfactant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LABS
We have 31 other meanings of LABS in our Acronym Attic
- League of Alternative Baseball Reality
- Local Authorities Borrowing Requirement (public sector finance; UK)
- Liga Brasileira de Radioamadores (Brazil)
- Los Angeles Brazilian Film Festival (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laboratoire Bordelais de Recherche en Informatique (France)
- Legal Aid Board Research Unit (UK)
- Laboratory Automated Bibliographic System (US NIH)
- Latin American Business Solution (oil and gas industry)
- Lethality Analysis of Buried Structures
- Linguistics Abstracts Online
- Living Art Bonsai Society
- Los Alamos Bright Source
- Los Angeles Basin Study
- Low-Altitude Bomb Aiming Systems
- Low-Altitude Bombing System
- Los Alamos Bright Source Laser Facility
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
- Laboratory of Solar Energy (Brazil)
- Laboratory Adaptations for the Betterment of Special Students (US Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, the main active substance in the production of detergent is linear alkyl benzene sulfonate or LAS which has a biodegradibility degree of 80%.