Utilizing Renesas Electronics' exclusive voltage step-down control technology (single-stage), the driver provides a high line-to-ground voltage, as well as the ability to select low-voltage MOSFETs, with voltage tolerance of only 500V to 300V, rather than the typical 700V.
What does LG stand for?
LG stands for Line-To-Ground
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LG
We have 23 other meanings of LG in our Acronym Attic
- Liebe Grüße (german chat closing like "cheers" or "CU")
- Lieutenant Governor
- Life Guards (A British Regiment)
- Life's Good
- Life's Good (electronics company, Japan, Asia)
- Light of Latgale (Latvia)
- Lightguide (optical fibre)
- Lightning Gun
- Line Group (Alcatel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to tripping logic setting (1/3p trip/AR), two different fault types were simulated, single line-to-ground and a line-to- line fault.