The new Carnival Cruise Line terminal will cost US$65 million.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Line Terminal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Life Threatening
- Lifetap (MMORPG games)
- Light Tank
- Light Traffic
- Light Truck
- Light Trucks
- Limited Term
- Limited Too (store)
- Lindsay Taylor (basketball)
- Line Type (AutoCAD)
- Linear Technology
- Linear Transformation (linear algebra)
- Liner Terms (shipping)
- Linetroll (Fault Passage Indicator; Nortroll AS, Norway)
- Link Text (message boards)
- Linus Torvalds (developer/author of the Linux Kernel)
- Liquid Thinking (web integration, design and consulting company)
- LiteFuze Transformer
- Lithuania (ISO Country Identifier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each packaging line should be controlled by a line terminal or other suitable hardware.
In combination with its sister Optical Line Terminal chip, the TK3721, equipment suppliers seeking carrier-class, multi-service EPON have a powerful, integrated solution that allows easy, low-cost design and quick time-to-market.