The two available models are designed to house and protect HDSL line repeaters in both above- and below-ground applications.
What does LR stand for?
LR stands for Line Repeater
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LR
We have 63 other meanings of LR in our Acronym Attic
- Lex Romana (Latin: Roman Law, epigraphy)
- Liberia (country code, top level domain)
- Liceo Rotterdam (Guatemala school)
- Light Rail
- Lightspeed Rescue (Power Rangers)
- Likelihood Ratio
- Limited Release
- Limited Review (various organizations)
- Line Receiver
- Line Relay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remote circuit problem sectionalization, for pin-pointing circuit troubles to the specific line repeater, module, or cable pair.