This link was established between aviation safety and human factors when the Line Operations Safety Audit of the U.
What does LOSA stand for?
LOSA stands for Line Operations Safety Audit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LOSA
We have 3 other meanings of LOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Line-of-Sight - Rear
- Line Of Sight/Extended Line of Sight
- Line Of Sight/Forward-Heavy
- Line of Sight Link with Imaging Receiver
- Loss of Coolant with Coincident Loss of Emergency Core Cooling
- Line of Sight Link with Single Element Receiver
- Lake Ontario Steelhead Association (est. 2002)
- Lakshmi Old Students Association (India)
- Level of Service Agreement
- Line of Sight Attenuation
- Longford Offshore Sailing Associates (UK)
- Lube Oil System Accumulator (Fluid Energy Controls, Inc.)
- Low Specific Activity Counter
- Low-Altitude Surface-To-Air Missile
- Length of Service Awards Program
- Line-Of-Sight Antitank
- Labour-Only Sub Contractor (UK)
- Law of the Sea Convention
- Leyton Orient Supporters Club (UK)
- Lille Olymlpique Sporting Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
htm Jul 24, 2006 ANA - All Nippon Airways ANA said it has become the first Japanese carrier to implement a Line Operations Safety Audit program.