We might send a 300 line item transfer to our branch in Boise.
What does LIT stand for?
LIT stands for Line Item Transfer (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIT
We have 121 other meanings of LIT in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratory of Information Techologies
- Language Integration Testing
- Layered Image Transmission
- Lead Impression Tool (oil drilling)
- Lead-In Training
- Leave-In-Time (packet switching)
- Life Is Tough
- Limerick Institute of Technology (Limerick, Ireland)
- Lindevang (Danish railway station)