ROYAL Bank of Scotland gave up control of Direct Line Group yesterday after selling more than PS500m worth of shares in the insurer.
What does LG stand for?
LG stands for Line Group (Alcatel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LG
We have 23 other meanings of LG in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Geologist
- Liebe Grüße (german chat closing like "cheers" or "CU")
- Lieutenant Governor
- Life Guards (A British Regiment)
- Life's Good
- Life's Good (electronics company, Japan, Asia)
- Light of Latgale (Latvia)
- Lightguide (optical fibre)
- Lightning Gun
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMALL investors secured a PS125m slice of Direct Line Group yesterday as the insurer made its stock market debut in London's biggest flotation of the year.
Byline: ALEX TURNER LIVERPOOL family firm Bibby Line Group endured a frustrating 2009 despite increasing turnover by pounds 55m.
K" Line Group will, consequently, bring its LNG Carrier fleet to 32 vessels in total, including 8 vessels managed by "K" Line Group.
Apr 7, 2006 Moscow Domodedovo, East Line Group East Line Group, which manages Moscow Domodedovo, plans to invest $180 million in expansion, renovations and upgrades to its passenger terminal this year.