In fact, I was just in the door of Lindsay Place High School in Pointe-Claire when the librarian showed me a picture taken when I presented to a group of students in the same school in 1991.
What does LPHS stand for?
LPHS stands for Lindsay Place High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPHS
We have 12 other meanings of LPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Lembaga Pembinaan Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Law; now National Board of Law; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Liaison Public Health Nurse (California)
- Liverpool Public Health Observatory (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low Pressure High Output (ultraviolet light disinfection system)
- Locking Proximal Humerus Plate
- Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- La Plata High School (Maryland)
- Lake Placid High School (Lake Placid, FL)
- Lewis-Palmer High School (Monument, Colorado)
- Lincoln Park High School (Lincoln Park, Illinois)
- Local Public Health System
- Loin Pain Hematuria Syndrome
- Lone Pine High School (Lone Pine, CA)
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Local Public Health Team (National Public Health Service for Wales, UK)
- Lebanese Physical Handicapped Union (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Low Pressure High Volume (spray apparatus)
- Low Pressure Hot Water
- La Propiedad Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Property)
- Labarge Products, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High school students from Lindsay Place High School were invited to the site, where they were given a presentation on the company and the drug discovery process, emphasizing the role of chemists at the site.
Michael University School, Victoria, BC Regional second prize winners ($200 each): Atlantic: Denis Chiasson, Ecole Secondaire N/e, psiguit, Bathurst, NB Quebec: Charith Sairam, Lindsay Place High School, Pointe-Claire, QC Ontario: Charles Troster, Richmond Hill High School, Richmond Hill, ON Manitoba/Saskatchewan: Tanja Lim, St.